Garden Vegetable Sauté
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Olive Oil
- 1 large onion quartered, each quarter cut in half
- 2 medium zucchini cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 medium yellow squash cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 4 ounces mushrooms halved
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- HEAT oil in large skillet with lid over medium high heat. Add onion; sauté 3 minutes. Add zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms, oregano, salt and pepper. Sauté an additional 5 minutes.
- COVER and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DKStraub Delicious The garden vegetable sauté is very good. It tastes ultimately fresh and wonderful. It is also very easy to make. March 24, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by maremo great Great way to get all the veggies in for the day. Easy receipe and good for you March 14, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by SarahParm Great way to Jazz up Vegtables Great way to jazz up vegtables. In the summer follow the recipe, but wrap it in foil packets and add it to the grill Yum! February 25, 2013
1-3 of 3