Blueberry Banana Nut Muffins
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Brown Sugar Topping
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Martha White® All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 packages Martha White® Banana Nut Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- HEAT oven to 425ºF. Lightly spray 12 medium muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
- MIX together brown sugar and flour in small bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or fork until crumbly. Set aside.
- COMBINE muffin mix and milk in medium bowl. Stir just until moistened. Gently fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full. Sprinkle with topping.
- BAKE 14 to 17 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 2 to 3 minutes in pan.