Chunky Raspberry Applesauce
Yield: 7 servings
- 4 apples, peeled, cored, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup cranberry raspberry juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- COMBINE apples, raspberry juice and cinnamon in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until apples are tender when pierced with a fork.
- MELT preserves in a small saucepan or microwave in a small bowl.
- STIR in preserves. Serve warm, or cover and refrigerate until serving time.