Cherry Angel Cream Cake
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 16 servings
- 1 package Pillsbury® Angel Food Premium Cake Mix prepared according to package directions
- or 1 (10 or 12 oz.) prepared round angel food cake frozen for easy slicing
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (4 serving size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups (1 pt.) heavy cream, whipped
- 2 (21 oz.) cans cherry or peach pie filling
- CUT cake into 1/4-inch slices; arrange half the slices on bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, water and almond extract in large bowl; mix well. Add pudding mix; beat well. Chill 5 minutes. Fold in whipped cream.
- SPREAD half the cream mixture over cake slices; top evenly with one can pie filling. Top with remaining cake slices, then remaining cream mixture and then other can of pie filling.
- CHILL 4 hours or until set. Cut into squares to serve.