Mixed Green Salad and Mustard Vinaigrette
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 6 cups mixed salad greens rinsed and torn into pieces
- MUSTARD VINAIGRETTE
- 1 large garlic clove peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup red or white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- PLACE salad greens in large serving bowl; set aside.
- COMBINE all dressing ingredients except oil in a jar with a tight fitting lid; shake well. Add oil; shake well. Toss dressing, to taste, with salad greens; serve immediately. Refrigerate any unused dressing.