Sautéed Spinach with Garlic and Pine Nuts
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Light Tasting Olive Oil
- 3 to 4 large garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2 pounds fresh spinach washed
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- POUR oil into large skillet and turn heat to medium low. Add minced garlic and stir about one minute.
- INCREASE heat to medium. Add spinach to skillet. Toss and stir constantly until the spinach begins to wilt. Stir in vinegar. Season to taste. Serve topped with pine nuts.
Rated 2.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by DKStraub It is OK This is an okay recipe. I feel like it was lacking a little in flavor but it is nutritious and a good side dish. The pine nuts add a nice consistency. March 11, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by vheitman Spinach Review This was ok, not great. It might have been better with some creme cheese for added flavor. February 12, 2013
1-2 of 2