Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Crunchy Onions
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Yield: 8 (1/2 cup)
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 cups Hungry Jack® Instant Mashed Potato Flakes
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French fried onions, crushed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- SPRAY 1 1/2-quart casserole with no-stick cooking spray. Heat water to boil in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Add milk, garlic salt, sour cream. Stir. Add potato flakes, mixing to combine well. Preheat broiler.
- SPOON potatoes into prepared casserole. Sprinkle with onions and cheese. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat for 60 seconds or until golden brown.
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by DKStraub No Instant Potatoes This is a yummy recipe if you replace the instant potatoes with real fresh potatoes. I really like it. March 22, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by maremo good This is a good receipe with a great "new" taste with the crunchy onions added! March 18, 2013
1-3 of 3