Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 14 biscuits
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 cups Martha White® Self-Rising Flour
- 1/4 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 3/4 cup milk
- HEAT oven to 450°F. Lightly spray a cookie sheet with no-stick cooking spray. Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Crumble.
- PLACE flour in large bowl. Cut in shortening with pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cooked bacon. Add milk; stir with fork until soft dough forms and mixture begins to pull away from sides of bowl.
- KNEAD dough on lightly floured surface just until smooth. Roll out dough to 1/2-inch thickness. Cut with floured 2-inch round cutter. Place on prepared cookie sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 8 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by trimm66 excellent if you like bacon My family is addicted to bacon, and these rolls have four ingredients, super easy and quick to make. April 7, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by avendesora4 Super Yummy! Bacon makes everything better! This was a big hit with the boys! February 13, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by DKStraub Very Good Once again, bacon makes everything better. Light, fluffy bacon goodness. February 10, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by vhfvhf Better With Bacon This recipe proves that everything is better with bacon. Just add it in, no special technique. The biscuits are prettier, too! February 2, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by pojoEric Surprise them with bacon! This recipe was easier than I expected, and came out perfectly. NOBODY complained about the bacon. January 11, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by tinker1bell Who doesn't like Bacon!! Yummy is all I can say. This will be great for any meal. December 24, 2012
1-7 of 7