Brownie Spider Web
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 36 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 large black gumdrop
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line a 12-inch pizza pan with foil; spray foil with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix as directed on package using oil, water and eggs. Spread in prepared pan.
- BAKE 26 to 30 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool 1 hour or until completely cooled.
- SPREAD frosting over top of brownies. Place chocolate chips in resealable small food storage bag. Place in bowl of very hot water; let stand until chips are melted. Cut tiny hole in one corner of bag.
- SQUEEZE bag to pipe melted chocolate in spiral pattern to make spider web, starting at center and keeping lines about 3/4 inch apart. With toothpick or knife, draw lines outward through frosting starting at center of brownie.
- CUT gumdrop crosswise into thirds to make spider. Place small rounded end on brownie, rounded side up, to form body of spider. Cut 4 thin strips from each remaining gumdrop slice to form legs; place next to spider body.
- High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- ADD 1/4 cup flour to dry brownie mix. Bake as directed above.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by duster Excellent Brownies Now this is a brownie to die for and it was easy to prepare. Mmm... yummy! March 31, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by millie0312 Good I like this recipe and would make it again. It was pretty easy to make and tasted really good. March 21, 2013
1-2 of 2