Prep Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 24 brownie reindeer
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- Mini pretzel twists
- Brown and red candy coated chocolate pieces
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Bake in 13 x 9-inch baking pan according to package directions. Cool completely. Freeze 20 minutes for ease in cutting, if desired.
- CUT brownies lengthwise into 3 (13 x 3-inch) strips. Cut each strip in a zigzag pattern to make 7 or 8 triangles.
- ATTACH mini pretzel "antlers" with chocolate fudge frosting on two corners of each brownie triangle. Add a red candy "nose" on third corner, attaching with a dab of chocolate fudge frosting. Attach brown candy "eyes" with small dabs of vanilla frosting.
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by duster Thumbs Up An easy brownie recipe that tastes great and will please the family. March 31, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by SarahParm Great Idea This great idea is a little time-comsuming, but makes a great impact. Perfect addition to your holiday cookie tray. February 4, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by MaryK So Cute These little Christmastime treats are so very cute. I've these several times and each time they get rave reviews from kids and adults alike. December 11, 2012
1-3 of 3