Country Inn Granola
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2-1/2 quarts (10 servings)
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 8 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 2 cups sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1 1/4 cups Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- or 1 1/4 cups Crisco® Canola Oil with Omega-3 DHA
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried apricots chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray large baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray; set aside. Combine oats, coconut, almonds and wheat germ in large bowl. Whisk together oil and honey in small bowl. Pour over oat mixture; toss to evenly coat. Spread granola in even layer on prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until golden brown, stirring and tossing every 5 minutes. Let cool. Transfer to large bowl; stir in dried fruits. Store in an airtight container. Serve with milk and brown sugar, if desired.
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by vheitman delicious I used the Country Inn Granola as a topping for my yogurt and it was great. April 17, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by DKStraub Very Good The granola tastes very good and is good for you. You can't go wrong with this granola. March 30, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by cricketwood Sweetens plain yogurt The Country Inn Granola is great mixed with plain Greek yogurt. It adds a touch of sweetness and crunch. March 24, 2013
1-4 of 4