Chopped Ham and Mozzarella Salad with Olives
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 8 ounces 1/4-inch thick baked ham slice, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup cubed mozzarella cheese 1/4 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1 medium tomato seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh flat leaf parsley
- MIX ham, mushrooms, mozzarella cheese, olives, onion and tomato in medium serving bowl.
- BLEND olive oil, vinegar and pepper in small bowl. Pour over ham mixture. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with minced parsley. Serve immediately, or refrigerate and stir before serving.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by SarahParm Great for a Luncheon My husband loves ham salad and this recipe did not disappoint. March 9, 2013
1-1 of 1