Rosemary Roasted Oven Fries
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
- HEAT oven to 450°F. Spray a baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- SLICE potatoes into 1⁄2-inch wedges. Rinse with cold water; pat dry.
- WHISK together oil, rosemary, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Add potato wedges. Toss to coat. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 45 minutes, turning every 15 minutes.
- REMOVE from oven. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately with your choice of dressing for dipping.
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DKStraub Very Good I enjoy the piney flavor of rosemary. It goes very good on the fries and matches well with ranch dressing. The fries are crispy the parmesan gives a nice twist. March 12, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by trinkits excellent! great with a meal or just a great snack! we all loved these! January 30, 2013
1-3 of 3