Caribbean Basted Chicken Wings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 12 appetizers
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 pounds chicken wings (about 12)
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine lime juice, honey, hot pepper sauce, oil, thyme, salt and allspice until blended.
- COAT baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Place chicken in pan. Bake 20 minutes, turning occasionally and basting with lime mixture, until chicken is golden brown and juices run clear. Do not baste during last 5 minutes of baking.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by IRDS Good This recipe is a good one. The wings turned out with good flavor. Could have used more sauce though to serve. March 25, 2013
1-1 of 1