Hot Fudge Sundae Brownie Pie
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream softened
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Chocolate Fudge Topping
- Whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons sweetened coconut flakes toasted
- Stemmed maraschino cherry, drained
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 9-inch pie plate with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Stir in 1/2 cup walnuts. Spread into prepared pie plate. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set in center. Cool completely.
- SCOOP ice cream on top of brownie pie. Warm fudge topping according to package directions. Pour over ice cream. Top with whipped cream, remaining chopped walnuts and toasted coconut and cherry, if desired. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by duster Great Combo Brownies and ice cream... who is going to say no to that combination? March 31, 2013
1-1 of 1