Brownie Pie á la Mode
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream softened
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Chocolate Fudge Topping
- 2 tablespoons sweetened coconut flakes
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 9-inch pie plate with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Stir in walnuts. Spread into prepared pie plate. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set in center. Cool completely.
- LINE 2-cup bowl or mold with plastic wrap. Spoon ice cream into prepared bowl, packing firmly with back of spoon. Cover and freeze at least 1 hour or until firm.
- REMOVE ice cream from freezer. Unwrap, discarding plastic wrap. Place ice cream onto center of brownie pie. Warm fudge topping according to label directions. Pour over ice cream. Sprinkle with coconut. Serve immediately.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by duster Great Combo Brownies and ice cream... who is going to say no to that combination? March 31, 2013
1-1 of 1