Brownie Pie á la Mode
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream softened
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Chocolate Fudge Topping
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- SPOON ice cream into 2-cup bowl or mold, packing it firmly with back of spoon. Cover with plastic wrap or foil; freeze at least 1 hour or until firm.
- SPRAY a 10-inch pie plate with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; stir in walnuts. Pour into prepared pie plate.
- BAKE according to package directions. Cool completely on wire rack.
- REMOVE ice cream from freezer. Dip bowl in lukewarm water for 5 seconds. Cut around edge of ice cream with knife and invert onto center of brownie pie.
- POUR fudge topping over ice cream; sprinkle with coconut. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes at room temperature for easier slicing.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by duster Great Combo Brownies and ice cream... who is going to say no to that combination? March 31, 2013
1-1 of 1