Prep Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 8 burritos
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 pound pork sausage cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup prepared salsa
- 8 (6 or 8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- COAT a large skillet with no-stick cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- BEAT eggs in a large bowl; add to skillet. Cook eggs, stirring frequently, until scrambled and set.
- ADD cooked sausage and salsa to egg mixture; mix gently. Stir in cheese.
- WARM tortillas according to package directions. Divide egg mixture between tortillas. Fold burrito style: right side to center covering filling, bottom up, then left side over top to overlap. Serve immediately.
- Make these ahead in quantity and freeze for a homemade breakfast anytime. Place burritos on cookie sheets; freeze until solid. Wrap each frozen burrito individually and package them in resealable freezer bags. When you're ready to eat, unwrap burritos, wrap loosely in microwave safe paper towel; heat in microwave on HIGH 1 to 3 minutes until hot and cheese is melted.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by ct8t58 great.kid friendly We enjoyed these burritos. We used hot sausage and also added Jack cheese and they were a great breakfast.easy to prepare and could eat on the go if short on time. February 22, 2013
1-1 of 1