Black Bean Salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 (15 oz.) cans black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/2 large sweet onion (such as Vidalia) chopped fine
- 2 tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup (about 8 oz.) chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Juice from 1 lime
- COMBINE salad ingredients in medium bowl. Whisk together dressing ingredients in small bowl. Pour dressing over bean mixture; toss well.
- SERVE at room temperature or chilled. Garnish with cilantro sprigs, if desired.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by vheitman Good Recipe I loved that this Black Bean Salad had beans and veggies together and was so tasty. April 14, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by maremo easy This receipe is the easiest with the canned beans and veggies,it is a cinch! February 10, 2013
1-2 of 2